Posts Tagged going green
Check out this upcycled furniture featured on Re-Nest today by Ramon Coronado. I love it!
These vases & vessels from West Elm have us seriously swooning for more springtime weather. Which do you like the best?
Summer Glass Vases, $22-24
Recycled-Glass Vases, $9-39
Aluminum Cylinder Vase Collection, $79
Fabric Wrapped Vessels, $79
Here are four awesome ways books are being used in decor. Some look like more tedious projects than others, but all still beautiful. Do you think you could make these work in your home?
From us (via Apartment Therapy):
From Trends Updates:
We’re looking to improve air quality in our home. We finally got the allergen air filters and vacuum filters, but can plants help? Answer: duh.
1. Philodendron scandens `oxycardium’, heartleaf philodendron
2. Philodendron domesticum, elephant ear philodendron
3. Dracaena fragrans `Massangeana’, cornstalk dracaena
4. Hedera helix, English ivy
5. Chlorophytum comosum, spider plant
6. Dracaena deremensis `Janet Craig’, Janet Craig dracaena
7. Dracaena deremensis `Warneckii’, Warneck dracaena
8. Ficus benjamina, weeping fig
9. Epipiremnum aureum, golden pothos
10. Spathiphyllum `Mauna Loa’, peace lily
11. Philodendron selloum, selloum philodendron
12. Aglaonema modestum, Chinese evergreen
13. Chamaedorea sefritzii, bamboo or reed palm
14. Sansevieria trifasciata, snake plant
15. Dracaena marginata , red-edged dracaena
Source: Clean Air Gardening